This post may contain affiliate links. For more information please see my full disclosure statement.
Welcome to Way Back Wednesday!
Soooo, I realized about halfway through the week that last week’s WBW should have been week 10. Oops!
It’s been a rough week here, actually. My wonderful father-in-law passed away somewhat suddenly while on vacation. He was an incredibly kind man who welcomed me into his family and he will be greatly missed.
Here are some of the most popular posts from last week:
If you’ve ever wondered what all the fuss is about when it comes to sensory bins, Sarah gives a great explanation of what they are and how to set up a fun, creative sensory bin for your little one.
Keeping It Real
How cute are these embellished shorts? And I love that Teresa used the extra ribbon to make hair clips.
Let’s get to the link-up!
This link party is specifically for older posts that you want to bring some new attention to. They can be unedited or completely rewritten. Don’t have any older posts – or have something new that’s so awesome you just have to share it? No worries – join the party!
Here’s what to do:
1. Click the blue “Add your link” button and follow the instructions to add your link and image.
2. You can submit up to 3 posts per week and you are welcome to share posts you’ve linked up before. (Just don’t be spammy about it.) Please no link-ups, give-aways, or sponsored posts.
3. Visit other blogs and leave a comment to let them know how you found them!
4. Please promote this link party in some way. Grab a button for your website, link back, or post about it on social media.
5. Check out our Way Back Wednesday Pinterest Board!
[inlinkz_linkup id=540042 mode=1]