This post may contain affiliate links. For more information please see my full disclosure statement.
Welcome to Way Back Wednesday!
Holy Hanna it’s hot here! We seem to have finally reached the point in the summer when I forget how much complaining I did about the snow and ice, and have switched over to complaining about the heat. At least we finally got the air conditioners in the windows.
We still have family around this week, some for a regular visit, some helping with family matters, and it’s so wonderful having all this time with them.
Did I mention it’s hot? The good news is that we’re getting plenty of use out of the play area, especially the pool!
Here are some of the most popular posts from last week:
Keeping It Real
These Mediterranean Rolls look delicious and great for a party. Teresa’s recipe is from scratch, but still easy enough for anyone to follow.
The Orthodox Mama
I love, love, love this post from Sarah. While motherhood is a wonderful journey, it’s not all we are. Here she shares ways that she’s still the same person she was before she had kids.
Let’s get to the link-up!
This link party is specifically for older posts that you want to bring some new attention to. They can be unedited or completely rewritten. Don’t have any older posts – or have something new that’s so awesome you just have to share it? No worries – join the party!
Here’s what to do:
1. Click the blue “Add your link” button and follow the instructions to add your link and image.
2. You can submit up to 3 posts per week and you are welcome to share posts you’ve linked up before. (Just don’t be spammy about it.) Please no link-ups, give-aways, or sponsored posts.
3. Visit other blogs and leave a comment to let them know how you found them!
4. Please promote this link party in some way. Grab a button for your website, link back, or post about it on social media.
5. Check out our Way Back Wednesday Pinterest Board!
[inlinkz_linkup id=546699 mode=1]