This post may contain affiliate links. For more information please see my full disclosure statement.
Welcome to Way Back Wednesday!
I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! I was never a big Halloween person until I had Miss O. Now I just love helping her get dressed up and watching her get so excited. This year she was talking about being a butterfly for months, but had a last minute issue with the color – apparently I was supposed to figure out that she wanted to be an orange butterfly – but she eventually came around and a good time was had by all!
Here are some of the most popular posts from last week:
I love these simple steps to follow when a child is having a difficult time.
Even the Cookie Monster would go crazy for these adorable cupcakes!
Let’s get to the link-up!
This link party is specifically for older posts that you want to bring some new attention to. They can be unedited or completely rewritten. Don’t have any older posts – or have something new that’s so awesome you just have to share it? No worries – join the party!
Here’s what to do:
1. Click the blue “Add your link” button and follow the instructions to add your link and image.
2. You can submit up to 3 posts per week and you are welcome to share posts you’ve linked up before. (Just don’t be spammy about it.) Please no link-ups, give-aways, or sponsored posts.
3. Visit other blogs and leave a comment to let them know how you found them!
4. Please promote this link party in some way. Grab a button for your website, link back, or post about it on social media.
5. Check out our Way Back Wednesday Pinterest Board!
[inlinkz_linkup id=578945 mode=1]