Are you interested in sharing a post on Creating My Happiness? Spots are now available for guest posters!
Below are the current categories and sub-categories on the site. Posts should be able to easily fit into one or more of these categories, though all high quality, highly-relatable content is welcome. Content should speak directly to busy moms who are looking for ways to keep their lives as simple as possible.
Expectations for Guest Posters
- Posts should be 500-1000 words in length. Some long-form posts my be accepted if the subject calls for it and all parties agree.
- Posts must include a large, high-quality image. Unless you request otherwise, CMH will use the image to create shareable images with text for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social media networks.
- You may include in-text links to other posts, blogs, resources, etc. Affiliate links are not permitted and will be removed. All links must be “no follow”.
- Please submit your post at least 7 days prior to publication date. If you can not do so for any reason, please let CMH know as soon as possible.
- Posts will be proofread and edited as needed. No major changes will be made without consulting the author.
- Contributors are expected to share a preview of the post on their blog on publication day with an introductory paragraph (so Google doesn’t punish us for publishing the same article) and no more than the first 150 words, followed by a link to the full post on CMH.
- Submit a brief bio that includes your blog address and links to your social media.
- At this time CMH is not able to pay for guest posts.