Are you interested in sharing a post on Creating My Happiness? Spots are now available for guest posters!
You can check out posts in each category by clicking below.
Categories marked with an asterisk* are especially in demand at the current time.
Expectations for Guest Posters
- Posts should be 500-1000 words in length.
- Posts must include a square featured image (at least 650 x 650, no more than 1000 x 1000), and 1 vertical, pinnable image (736 x 1128 or 1000 x 1500). More images may be included as needed/ desired. You may add text and watermark any images. If you do not, CMH will add text and our watermark if needed.
- You may include in-text links to other posts, blogs, resources, etc., but affiliate links will be removed.
- Please submit your post at least 3 days prior to publication date. If you can not do so for any reason, please let CMH know as soon as possible.
- Posts will be proofread and edited as needed. No major changes will be made without consulting the author.
- Contributors are expected to share a preview of the post on their blog on publication day with an introductory paragraph (so Google doesn’t punish us for publishing the same article) and no more than the first 150 words, followed by a link to the full post on CMH.
- Submit a brief bio that includes your blog address and links to your social media.
- At this time CMH is not able to pay for guest posts.
Submit post ideas (or fully written posts) along with a link to your blog to firstname.lastname@example.org Guest posts are typically published on the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month. If you have a preference for a particular date, please include that in your initial e-mail.