October was one of those blink-and-you-miss-it months. Honestly, I couldn’t even tell you what happened this month, other than it was unseasonably warm. That’s it. That’s all I’ve got.
Understandably, my blog growth was slowed again, but I accept total responsibility since I was stretched so thin I couldn’t concentrate.
On the up side, my social numbers keep growing and my readers are becoming more loyal, engaged readers!
And when I start feeling down about anything blog related, I remember what I wrote many months ago in 8 Signs Blogging Might Be Right for You… I would do this even if no one read it because I just love blogging.
In November I hope to really charge forward with growing my page views again. I have some fun posts coming up that I’m excited about as well as a few projects to share. Exciting stuff!
To produce amazing content that will make my blog a must read, and to learn how to promote my blog so that people will actually read it.
Are you a blogger? Do you want to grow your blog this year and turn your blog into a must read? I invite you to participate in the Grow My Blog Challenge. All you have to do is dedicate 1 post per month to the progress your blog has made.
It doesn’t matter how big or small your blog is now. We all write because we are passionate about helping and sharing with others and we all want our message to reach as many people as possible. Give yourself some accountability on whatever measures you want to focus on.
Want to participate? Just join the link-up below! Don’t worry if you didn’t find this until mid-year or after. It’s all about setting goals and personal growth!
1. Dedicate 1 post per month to the challenge. You may include any stats you want to focus on, and you may add/remove information as you learn more.
2. Post a link to the link party each month, link back to this page or .
3. Check out the other blogs in the link-up. My hope is that we become a community of support and encouragement.
4. Do not include freebies, give-aways, or other promotional items in your linked posts.
5. You may offer tips and advice in your post, but you may not include proprietary information. For example, while I participate in the Elite Blog Academy I may refer to it, but I may not write about specific details from the course. The same goes for books, webinars, etc.
It’s never too late to join the challenge!
[inlinkz_linkup id=579463 mode=1]