Below are the current categories and sub-categories on the site. Posts should be able to easily fit into one or more of these categories. Articles shared should be real, authentic parenting stories, with an aim towards creating a better life for ourselves and our kids. We want to know your struggles, your triumphs and everything in between. Make us laugh. Make us cry. Make us relate!
Expectations for Guest Posters
- Posts should be 500-1000 words in length. Some long-form posts my be accepted if the subject calls for it and all parties agree.
- Posts must include a large, high-quality image. CMH will use the image to create shareable images with text for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social media networks.
- You may include in-text links to other posts, blogs, resources, etc. Sales links are not permitted and will be removed. All links must be “no follow”.
- Publication dates will be set once your post is submitted and accepted.
- Posts will be proofread and edited as needed. No major changes will be made without consulting the author.
- Contributors are expected to share the post with their audience via social media, Pinterest, and their blog (if applicable).
- Submit a brief bio that includes your blog address and links to your social media. Head shots are also permitted if you’d like one to be included.
- All articles published on CMH are property of Busy Mom Collective DBA Creating My Happiness.
- At this time CMH is not able to pay for guest posts.