Are you a mom blogger? Want to share a tip, trick or something unique that can help fellow mothers? We would love to hear from you.
- Posts should be 500-1000 words in length. Some long-form posts my be accepted if the subject calls for it and all parties agree.
- Posts must include a large, high-quality image. CMH will use the image to create shareable images with text for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social media networks.
- You may include in-text links to other posts, blogs, resources, etc. Sales links are not permitted and will be removed. All links must be “no follow”.
- Publication dates will be set once your post is submitted and accepted.
- Posts will be proofread and edited as needed. No major changes will be made without consulting the author.
- Contributors are expected to share the post with their audience via social media, Pinterest, and their blog (if applicable).
- Submit a brief bio that includes your blog address and links to your social media. Head shots are also permitted if you’d like one to be included.
- All articles published on CMH are property of Creating My Happiness.
- Post cannot include affiliate links, sales language.
- The purpose of your post is to simply share with other moms.