Welcome to Way Back Wednesday!
Woo hoo! School’s OUT! I know some of you have been out for a while, but we here in the Northeast are just now getting a taste of that sweet summer freedom.
At our house we’ve been putting the finishing touches on our outdoor play area. We got the slide up on the swingset and filled the kiddie pool, with some help from Miss O.
Of course, we also celebrated Father’s Day Sunday. Most of the day was spent outside working on the yard, but we did go out to a nice dinner – Mr. O waits all year for lobster on Father’s Day. Of course as soon as we got to our favorite lakeside eatery it started pouring rain. We didn’t let it stop us and by the time our food arrived the sun was shining again. Lovely!
Here are some of the most popular posts from last week:
Sand art is a great summer activity for kids, but colored sand is mega expensive. It can be done outside to make lots of different kinds of art projects. I love Sarah’s step-by-step guide to making your own colored sand!
Sheena Lynn Anderson
Are you always trying to find a way to store all those girlie accessories? I know I am. As a low-maintenance lady, I was a little thrown off by all the bows and clips and jewelry… Sheena shares a great DIY solution that’s easy to make and cute!
Let’s get to the link-up!
This link party is specifically for older posts that you want to bring some new attention to. They can be unedited or completely rewritten. Don’t have any older posts – or have something new that’s so awesome you just have to share it? No worries – join the party!
Here’s what to do:
1. Click the blue “Add your link” button and follow the instructions to add your link and image.
2. You can submit up to 3 posts per week and you are welcome to share posts you’ve linked up before. (Just don’t be spammy about it.) Please no link-ups, give-aways, or sponsored posts.
3. Visit other blogs and leave a comment to let them know how you found them!
4. Please promote this link party in some way. Grab a button for your website, link back, or post about it on social media.
5. Check out our Way Back Wednesday Pinterest Board!
[inlinkz_linkup id=538111 mode=1]